Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Slow recovery

So I started going running for the new year, I went 2.5 weeks and was up to 1 mile plus a lap. Then, I pulled or tore my calf muscle. It has been a slow recovery. This is going on the third week, and it still hurts. I hope it gets better soon, I was looking forward to dropping 20 lbs by May. We will be going to Disneyland and the beach and I was hoping to be in better shape by then. I am still doing other exercises at home, but I just hope that this recovery will happen soon.
So, I finally have put an ad for Mike's DJing business on KSL and Craiglist, and he will be doing a Bridal Fair in April. I am hoping to start selling on ebay and starting up a scrapbooking business. Charging to create scrapbook pages and/or whole scrapbooks for people who don't have the time or the know how. Anyway, hopefully that will work out for me. The kids are doing great. Katelyn has started an after school program, art and crochet. She is so good at crocheting already! Lockton can write his name really good and is learning letter sounds. Lexi is talking a ton! She is in the imitating stage. She imitates everything we say. Life is good, we love our ward!

No comments: