Saturday, January 16, 2010

32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I am 32!!!! I can't believe that this year will be our 10 year wedding anniversary!! Crazy how time REALLY does fly! Yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day! I spent most of the day at my favorite place THE MALL!! And then I ate dinner with my family at Red Lobster YUMMY!! It was great, we haven't been there in over a year. My kids were so sweet yesterday they kept reminding each other to be good "cause it's Mom's birthday!" They really helped to make it a special day. Mike got me the sweetest card in the world. It made me cry. I missed my mom, Bill, Sean, Sara and Sammie, but it was still a great day! We are den leaders in our ward, that is taking a lot of our time, but we are really enjoying it. We are hoping to go to Disneyland for our 10 year anniversary, can't wait!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, if you come down to Disneyland you have a place to stay! We know we're not that close to it, but we at least have to get together. :-) Happy Belated Birthday!

Teresa said...

Of course we will come see you guys! We were hoping to maybe be able to stay with you the first night. But, we will keep in touch.