Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bad at this, but trying to be better!

For some reason we are SOOOOOOO bad at updating this thing! Anyway, I am trying to be better, but I am sure as you all know it is just going to get harder with two brand new babies coming!! I am 35 weeks today. I have no more than 3 weeks to go. My doctor will schedule a c section between 37 and 38 weeks which means between March 19th and March 26th. I am nervous and excited!! I am so ready for them to get here!!! This has by far been the hardest pregnancy I have had, just LOTS of back pain, hip pain, leg pain, etc. I have gained a ton of weight:( But, it is all for two very good reasons! We are so excited to have them join our family. The kids are so excited too! I think Lexi will do good, but I definitely think she is going to feel a little out of place with two babies. She is such a little Mommy and great helper so I think she will be ok, it will just be a little adjustment. Our ward and friends are so awesome!! We love living here in Utah, especially here in this house! It is so fun! Mike is gearing up for the garden again this year!! We are hoping that we have as much success as we did last year. That's all for now.

No comments: