Friday, November 12, 2010

Lots of news! 8 months in the making!

Seriously, I thought I was going to like and be good at this whole blog thing. Yeah right. It has been pretty embarrassing how often we post something on here!! A lot has happened since our last post! We had an amazing summer. Lots of swimming and we took a trip to Arizona. Mike had to stay here and work, but it was a good trip. We moved my mom, stepdad, and my little sister Sammie out here to live by us. They actually live right behind us! It has been working out great. We found out at the end of July that we are expecting another baby. And three weeks ago, we found out that we are expecting 2 babies!! A boy and a girl! We are so very excited for them to join our family. I am due April 9th, 2011. I will try and be better about posting on here!!

No comments: