Friday, May 30, 2008

Perfect time to have Lexi!

I am feeling so blessed with the timing of when this little angel came into our lives. I was able to take 3 months off of work! Soooooo, I get to spend almost the entire summer being a stay at home mommy with my kids. I am loving it. Also, with gas prices so high, I am saving so much money by not having to drive around (that is about 1/4 of my job). And, not to mention that I don't have to drive around in this AZ heat!
Lexi is such a good baby! She is so precious! The kids just love her. Lockton is feeling a little like (hey I was the baby) but he just loves her to death. And Katelyn can't stop holding her and showing her off to her friends.
We have already taken Lexi to 3 movies and she just slept all the way through them! We saw Horton Hears a Who the other day, the kids loved it! And they have already been swimming a ton just since Katelyn got out of school. I probably wont take Lexi swimming for another month or so, she is just still so little! Anyway, I am excited that we actually got a BLOG started!

No comments: